Perfection demands specialization – ROWE is convinced about this. This is the reason why ROWE has been concentrating on specialization in wide format for more than 60 years. Scanners, printers, controllers, folding systems and cutting technology developed and manufactured by us. The decisive advantage for the customer is obvious: all ROWE products are absolutely compatible with each other thereby ensuring efficient mapping of business processes.
ROWE was awarded the “Goldmedaille der deutschen Weltmarktführer” (Gold Medal of German World Market Leaders) twice at the same time. In the two categories “The World Market Leaders” and “The Family Business”, ROWE was given the awards for its previous successes and its future prospects. The awards were presented in Berlin by German Foreign Secretary Frank-Walter Steinmeier.
With an excellent credit rating and no borrowed capital ROWE is one of the financially soundest IT companies worldwide. Investment generated from cash flow in ground breaking technologies provides an extremely solid base – and is proof of independence from groups and banks.
ROWE is continuously investing in on site manufacturing in Germany, e.g. in automation and a digital network in accordance with the future-orientated industrial standard 4.0. All existing as well as prospective customers can experience for themselves how ROWE manufactures its high-tech products – with a guided-tour through our cutting-edge and multi-award-winning ROWE production – “Made in Germany”.
An important part of the ROWE quality strategy is the continuous training and qualification of service technicians and support employees (engineers) in our own company training center. Distributors, dealers and end customers appreciate the direct, easy access to the manufacture’s own quick-response service and support.
Successful reprography service providers and internationally renowned companies from the automotive, energy and engineering industries as well as public administrations rely on the high quality and reliability of ROWE products produced exclusively in Germany.
With an export share of 66% and increasing ROWE is represented globally in all markets. Worldwide sales are through authorized distributors and dealers.
At ROWE the absolute focus is on research and development. The most important drive for innovative activity is the company’s own center for research and development. This area was extended yet again in summer 2015 by the construction of a second test center.
Many of the ROWE developments are patented or part of the industrial standard of the day, for example the patented ROWE DYNAMIC STICHING for faultless scanning or the patented ROWE MEDIA INPUT ASSISTANT for optimized exchange of paper rolls in wide format printers.
The focal point of all product development is the effort to harmonize technology, man and nature. For this reason ROWE has implemented technologies which are designed to be healthy, protect resources, environmentally friendly and durable for the whole product lifecycle.
With an extremely low energy consumption ROWE products set the benchmark. Many models even undercut the levels prescribed by the Energy Star. Simply future-proof. Typical ROWE.
ROWE ecoToner with its recyclable containers is tested for harmful substances therefore contributing to the health of people working in offices on a daily basis.
With up to 98% of its hardware recyclable the ROWE recycling program leads the way. The remaining 2% is non-toxic waste. The toner containers are made of high-quality plastic which is 100% recyclable.
ROWE’s production is 100% in Germany. Manufacturing is subject to the strictest inspections and is carried out with adherence to highest quality standards.